DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Write Us at : email@example.com and Call Us at :+91-9593448222
Electrical Engineering is the broadest discipline of the engineering field. Electrical engineering focuses on electrification which includes National Highways, Railroads, Power Plants, Industrial Plants and Buildings, Airport runways, Terminals Skyscrapers, Mass Transit, etc.
In Santiniketan Institute of Polytechnic College, our Electrical Engineering department has full time and qualified faculties to enrich the student’s knowledge. It is fully equipped with latest instruments and machines to provide hands on experience to the students. Good placement opportunities are available for diploma holders in the field of Electrical Engineering both in government and private Sectors. Student can be absorbed as a site engineers involved in supervision, development and test engineer (with computer knowledge), senior engineer, and personnel in-charge of electrification control, and office procedures. They could establish their own consultancy in the electrical engineering and solar plants fields. There is huge demand for Electrical engineers in India and it is also expected to get a boost as the country gets ready to upgrade its infrastructure with growing Indian economy. After completion of this diploma course, students can seek employment in chief engineer post, workshop manager post, operation manager post, engineering technology post, electrical product design post etc. The career opens a lot of opportunities in numerous government departments. Electrical engineers are employed in all major electrification field projects carried out by central and state government agencies.
Applying Engineering knowledge, students specialised in this field could able to solve the complex engineering problems with applying the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals. They identify, formulate and review research literatures, analyse, design system components, doing experiments, collecting and interpretation of data and finally get valid conclusions which is useful for welfare of the society with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety. They learn modern tool usage and applying these modern techniques, IT tools enable to model complex engineering activities. Such a way they would become a professional engineer in near future and contribute sustainable development for mankind. Engineers obey ethical principles, take responsibilities and commit to work for the society. Engineers work effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse team, and in multidisciplinary field. They build power of good communication with clients, writing reports, attending seminar, presenting, design documentation, to manage projects, and give and receive clear instructions. This life-long learning ability makes engineer to invent new or upgrade technology.
[table id=3 /]
- Full Electrical wiring and installation at Santiniketan Institute of Polytechnic College.
- Full project and Electrical wiring at Santiniketan Medical College Campus.
- Successful Completion of full Electrical wiring and installation of Swadhin Nursing Institute.
- Full Electrical wiring and installation Project of Boy’s Hostel Building at Santiniketan Institute of Polytechnic Campus.
- 3 Years for 10th Pass Students.
- 2 Years for 10+2 Pass
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ADMISSION IN POLYTECHNIC
|FOR JEXPO ADMISSION (3 YEARS)
|FOR VOCLET ADMISSION (2 YEARS)
|10TH Pass Certificate, 10TH Pass Admit Card,
10TH Pass Result, ID Proof, Passport Size Photo and Other Details of Candidate.
|10+2 (Vocational with Science)/ or passed
10+2/or 2 yrs ITI, Marksheet, Certificate, Admit Card, ID Proof, Passport Size Photo and Other documents.
- Passed 10th standard or equivalent Examination with English, Mathematics & Physical science/Science as subjects and acquired at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates appearing in the 10th standard examination with above mentioned subjects in the same year are also eligible. 30% seats will be kept reserved for the district candidates based on JEXPO rank. Out of those 50% seats will be reserved for female candidates. Additional 20% of total seat is admitted through lateral entry (VOCLET) in 2nd Year. Conducted by – West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Kolkata Karigori Bhavan (2nd Floor), 110, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata: – 700 013.
- Applicants who have passed Higher secondary (10+2) Vocational Education Course with science from West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training with appropriate specialization or passed X+(2 years ITI) with appropriate specialization are eligible for application. Candidates who have passed out ITI with NCVT certificate are also be eligible.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering jobs for fresh graduates is available in a large variety of industries. Electrical engineering courses involve the design, development, and construction of a huge range of projects in the built and natural environment. Their role is central to ensuring the safe, timely, and well-resourced completion of projects in many areas. The career after a Diploma in Electrical Engineering is very diverse and flexible. Some of the popular roles that the students start with our Assistant Manager, Assistant Field Inspector, project head, and Assist. Faculty Member, Executive Engineer, and Project Engineer or they can pursue higher studies as well.
In India, diploma holders are more driven towards government jobs due to job security, good salary, etc. There are multiple government departments where Electrical engineering job seekers can find jobs. Mostly, diploma holders can get jobs like clerks, technicians, lab assistants, and even higher positions like supervisors.
- Municipal corporations
- Tata motors
- Indian Railways
- Electricity boards
- Steel Authority of India
- Central Public Work Departments (CPWD)
- Delhi development authority
- Border security force
In the private sector, you can choose between field jobs and back-office jobs after your diploma in civil engineering. This means that one option is to go for a client handling or design-related job. Besides, you can take up a job that requires you to be on the construction site or the field. This may include jobs related to surveying, construction, and more.
- Power grid corporation india limited
- Reliance Infrastructure
- L&T- ECC
- GAIL INDIA LIMITED
- Jindal steel & power limited
BACHELOR’S AND MASTER’S DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING:
Though this one seems like a very obvious choice, it certainly offers you way more opportunities. A person with a bachelor’s and master’s degree, or even just a bachelor’s degree, has higher chances of getting a well-paid job. So, if you are in no hurry to join a full-time job after your diploma in Electrical engineering, you should consider studying further.
- Control system Engineering
- Advanced electrical machines Engineering
- Microprocessor and microcontroller engineering
CERTIFICATIONS AND COURSES
If you don’t wish to invest your time in a full-time degree program after your diploma, there are multiple lesser-known career options for you too! In addition to your diploma and your knowledge, you can increase your skill set and improve your resume. This can be done by choosing some reputed courses and certifications.
- On-site Safety
- Design of Lightweight structures
- 3d Home Architect
- Linear Modelling
- Fatigue of structures
- Water & Waste management